The domain and website
belongs to and is managed by Cristina Leceta Nicolás (hereinafter the author),superior technique of Plastic Arts and Design in Advertising Graphics and superior technique of Computer Science in Web Application Development, with NIF ES09049670K and domicile in Oviedo (Asturias). If you need to get in touch, you can call +34 984 20 23 61 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mere access and/or use of www.graficadora.com
attributes to him the status of user, which accepts, from such access and/ or use, the legal clauses reflected herein. These clauses shall apply regardless of the Terms of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that the author may offer through its portal and, including but not limited to, not to use them to:
- Engage in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, apology of terrorism or attack on human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the author,its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
The website is an original work that is protected by intellectual property rights with all rights reserved, not allowing reproduction, or transmission of part or all content, including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, design code, etc., without prior written permission of the author.
The website may not be copied or modified and the source code may not be decompiled by reverse engineering or any other technique for this purpose.
This website is intended for self-prevention and does not seek the commercial benefit or exploitation of the elements that are in it, but these elements are the graphic representation of the skills and skills that are to be highlighted as the author of the works exhibited.
All works and photographs are shown here under the exclusive intellectual property rights. In all the works exhibited, the authors and collaborators of the works as well as the copyrights corresponding to them are defined unambiguously, all in search of the greatest possible transparency and with the aim of respecting to the maximum the rights of all those involved in each project.
Complaints that may be brought by users in relation to possible breaches of the rights of image or intellectual or industrial property in any of the contents of this website should be directed to the email address indicated in the General Information section.
Under the provisions of the Intellectual Property Act
, any form of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, through any type of medium and medium, of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs without prior and express authorization of their respective owners is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an offence punishable by applicable law.
All the contents available on the website are the intellectual property of the author,except those expressly indicated by the name of the original author and/or original owner of the exploitation rights.
In the event that users wish to use any of the contents exposed on the website, regardless of the use they wish to be given, they must request the written consent of the author,unless otherwise indicated.
That said, the photographs hosted on the website are subject to the provisions of the above and the following particularities of use, unless the author expressly provides otherwise.
- The user can use the images hosted on the website exclusively to view them through the screen and only from the website www.graficadora.com..
- The user may not give a commercial, direct or indirect use either free of charge or onerous, to the images.
- The user may not publicly disseminate or communicate the images through any means of communication, analog or digital, even if the exchange is between individuals, unless the tools provided to share content (social share) are used, clearly and correctly attributing to the author..
- To make use other than the one initially permitted, the user must have the written authorization of the author..
- The user may not use or incorporate an image in whole or in part as part of another or as a composition, collage or any other type of derivative work.
- Modifying the images does not give the user any right to use them. The original image, modified or altered, is protected by the copyright of the author..
- The user may not use the images for purposes that contradict laws or morality, have a pornographic, racist or xenophobic nature or that incite discrimination or violence of any kind.
- The user may not use the images for purposes that violate the person, the good trade name, trademark or image of the author of the images.
- The use of the images as a trademark, or business logo, either in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of the author..
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user agrees that the author obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Any contracting process or involving the introduction of high personal data (health, ideology,…) will always be transmitted by secure communication protocol (https://,…), so that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.
In the event that www.graficadora.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites were available, the author it will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances the author assumes any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The author reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
Right of exclusion
The author reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at her own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these legal clauses.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
The author it is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
All clauses inserted in this text of Legal Information are governed by Spanish regulations. For the resolution of any dispute arising from these conditions will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Oviedo, expressly waiving the parties to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them. To file claims in the use of its services you can contact by email email@example.com.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) the user is informed that all the data that he/she provides will be incorporated into a file, created and maintained under the responsibility of the author..
Through this website data is collected in order to maintain a commercial relationship and process your query. Whenever you wish, you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data by contacting the author..
The legal basis of the processing to collect and process the data, is the consent that you give us to meet your request for information, communication between the parties, as well as maintain commercial relationship. It provides its agreement for the collection, processing and transfer of data for the purposes indicated above. The data will not be kept longer than necessary for the provision of the service, and always according to current legislation. No profiling will be developed or automated. No international data transfers will be made.
We will always respect the confidentiality of your personal data that will only be used for the purpose of managing the services offered, responding to the requests you pose to us, performing administrative tasks, as well as sending technical, commercial or advertising information by ordinary or electronic means.
Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, such information will be stored and managed with its due confidentiality, applying the computer security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or misuse of your data, its manipulation, deterioration or loss.
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to such data through some of the contact channels that you will find in the General Information section.
What data do we collect through the Web?
Website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
If you provide us with details in the contact form, you will be identified to be able to contact you, if necessary.
When visitors leave comments on the web, the data displayed in the feedback form is collected, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
The author reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the author will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
The responsibility of the user also extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, you may be provided with a password for which you will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The author reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at his own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these general conditions of use.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with included location data (GPS EXIF). Web visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the web.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Do we collect data from third parties?
No, as a general rule we only process the data provided to us by the holders. If you provide us with data from third parties, you must, in advance, inform and request your consent to such persons, or otherwise relieve us of any liability for the breach of this requirement.
Do we collect data from minors?
We do not process data from children under the age of 14. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not that age or, where appropriate, to provide data of third parties who are not of that age. The author disclaims any liability for non-compliance with this provision.
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
- Answer your queries, requests or requests.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
- Information by electronic means, which will be about your request.
- Commercial or event information by electronic means, provided that there is express authorization.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the web, about our products and services, to improve our business strategy.
- They will only be made to manage your request, if it is one of the means of contact you have provided us.
- If we make commercial communications they will have been prior and expressly authorized by you.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Who do we share your data with?
Visitor feedback may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. In particular, they will be communicated to the State Agency of the Tax Administration and to banks and financial institutions for the collection of the service provided or product purchased as to the processors necessary for the execution of the agreement.
In case of purchase or payment, if you choose any application, web, platform, bank card, or any other online service, your data will be transferred to that platform or processed in your environment, always with maximum security.
When we order it, some service providers, such as the web hosting company, will have access to our website. They will have signed a contract for the provision of services that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as we do.
How do we protect your data?
You can rest easy. We have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data.
How long do we keep your data?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked to us.
- Once disengaged, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally prescribed periods, including the period in which a judge or court may require them in accordance with the limitation period for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept as long as the legal deadlines referred to above do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain, or if there is no such legal period, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all information and communications regarding your purchase or the provision of our service, for the duration of the guarantees of the products or services, to address possible claims.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except change their username, this must be requested by email to the author). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
- Whether we’re processing your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted to us.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or mechanically readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager who appoints us. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that we have not taken care of you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
If you change any data, please let us know to keep them up to date.
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you may request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You may also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.